Introduction to Photography
17 Sep to 29 Oct 2019
- Time : 6:30pm - 9:00pm (Tuesday evenings)
- Place : Ivan's Camera, 181 St. George Street, Moncton, NB
- Class Size : Maximum of 10 students
- Skill Level : Beginner
- Equipment : Digital SLR camera (DSLR), mirrorless camera, or advanced point-and-shoot camera that permits manual control
The course is designed to give students a foundation in the principles of photography and an introduction to digital cameras and their main controls. A basic familiarity with the camera, and basic computer knowledge, is an asset but not required.
- Exposure and its components
- Metering, metering modes, exposure lock, and exposure compensation
- Focus point selection, focus modes, and focus drives
- White Balance
- Lenses, filters, and a selection of other photo accessories
- Camera care
The course consists of 17.5 hours of classroom instruction over a period of 7 weeks (2.5 hours/day, one day per week).
The instructor reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment. Full refunds will be issued if a course is cancelled.
For further information, please contact me.