Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- Date : TBD
- Time : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Place : Ivan's Camera, 181 St. George Street, Moncton, NB
- Class Size : Maximum of 10 students
- Skill Level : Beginner and intermediate photographers
- Registration : Please register using the online payment option below
This workshop will introduce participants to Digital Asset Management and its concepts. It will discuss file naming and organization, using metadata to caption and tag images and, briefly, file backup strategies. It will demonstrate how a careful and standardized approach to keywords and keyword lists provides consistency across the library, ensuring that files can be quickly and accurately located when needed. Finally, it will show how many of these steps can be automated, and performed in conjunction with other tasks, to increase efficiency and reduce the amount of time the photographer spends organizing and managing individual files or shoots.
The Fall 2018 schedule will be posted soon. Please check back later for upcoming dates. For further information, please contact me.